CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Arghh....

Oh no .... 12th january have changed to 11th january... my dead end is coming.......oh...my...god. Ok , i will stop talking about the date of release of my results...im here to talk about my cute little hamster ...goh ah boy... he is my precious ...haha...my family always jealous about him...because i always give him all my love ...ofcourse more than i give to my family ...i love my ah boy ...hahaha...actually ah boy is my first pet and i think i won't raise any pet any more ...depends ....and now he is getting fatter and my uncle's wife said that it look like the owner...arghh... and you know ...my ah boy...when he is sleeping with his head pointing downwards on his wheel ...suddenly he somersaults...and what a cute scene yesterday...nobody witnesses it ...only me...hahaha...i love my boyboy ...ofcourse and my family ...orelse they are going to be jealous again ...hahaha

0 comments: