CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My new family =)

my father bought me as dog on 3 weeks ago but the dog whom is a female needs to have another vaccine before we can bring her back . Thus , during this three weeks of visiting to the pet shop to look at her . she getting bigger , her eye getting rounder.Thinking back at the fist time i saw her , she was crying because she just seperated from her mother, she has tears rolling down from her cheeks and her eyes is still small . Now she has a teary ,big round eyes . her eyes look pathetic as my mother mentioned that her eyes is similar to golden retreiver, my mother favourite dog ... haha. This tusday ,when i and my mother visit her , we brought her to have her 2nd vaccine . it was so fun as i have a strong feeling of a mother bringing a kid to a clinic . i like the feeling. And ... now im going to be a mother of my dog...no is my daughter... hehe my new family! As time pass , the pet shop trainer saying that my dog tummy is very round ,especially after her meal ... and is true ... haha i wondering... it's just like me... when i was young my tummy is round and the common thing i have with my daughter is both of us are like a glutton... love food alot...hahaha...As i realized on her body ... there's a small love shape ...which my mother believe is her cat reincarnate to be this dog as her cat ah boy has a small love shape on his body haha...

this sunday she will be coming to our house... im so excited as two weeks back i have been picking and tidyig my house like crazy......=)

0 comments: